We have tried many different products for our puppies. Too many to count! We’ve done all the research and experimenting so you don’t have to. Below are some of the products we use, and highly recommend to our families when bringing their puppies home. We use Amazon Prime or chewy.com for most of our supplies.
We are feeding Life’s Abundance Grain Free All Life Stages dog food. Check out our feeding page for more information on the food we feed. Below are the treats we recommend. The turkey and berry chewies and tasty rewards are great treats for training. Once the puppies graduate to sleeping in the crate at night, they each get a beef liver treat upon going into their crate.
- The 30″ (30L x 21W x 24H) folding dog crate by Midwest works well for our minis and small mediums
- The 36″ (36L x 24W x 27H) for large Mediums The 42″ (42L x 28W x 31H) for Standards
- The fleece pet bed fits perfectly in the dog crates recommended above.
- The stainless steel bowls are non-porous which discourages bacteria, and the rubber bottom prevents the bowls from slipping.
- Nature’s Miracle is the best in pet stain and odor removers. It neutralizes odors to prevent resoiling.
- Puppies are litter box trained here. This introduces them to the basic concepts of house training. The dog litter and fresh patch are optional, and mainly beneficial for those living in apartments or condos. I recommend most families train their dogs to eliminate outdoors once in their new homes.