To begin your adoption process of your Australian labradoodle puppy, please follow the three steps below.
1. Application. Complete our adoption application. Click here This helps us assess your needs and ensures we make the best puppy match for your home. We will do our best to respond to your application within 48 hour. Once your application has been approved you may submit your $500 deposit.
2. Contract. Click here for our Contract. Please print and sign. I will fill in the remaining information when your puppy is picked.
3. Deposit. Send a nonrefundable deposit of $500. This will secure your spot on the waiting list and will be applied to the total purchase amount. Deposits may be sent by paypal or check. Our address is located on the contract.
4. Birth. Once puppies are born families will receive a birth announcement by email. Your pick up day and time will also be in the first weeks announcement. Your time is scheduled by your place on the deposit list. Weekly updates will be sent thereafter, and bi-weekly pictures are posted to our website.
5. Six weeks. your final payment of $2,100.00 plus 7.25% Ohio State Sales ( $188.50 for Ohio residents only) is now due. Your payment may be made by Paypal or Certified Check.
6. Seven weeks. puppies will complete their temperament testing with our certified trainer.
7. Allocation. Allocations are made at eight weeks on the day the puppy goes home in order of deposit received. If you are deposit #3 you get third pick. I do not guarantee gender as we have found the #1 thing to consider first is temperament. Male and female make equally good companions. Like children, puppies have their own individual personalities. Some are more active and outgoing, others are more laid back and quiet. Our main focus is to place a puppy in a home where they will thrive. We spend a great deal of time with the puppies and get to know their individual personalities. Each puppy also will undergo a formal temperament test by our trainer. Our observations paired with our trainer, and your adoption application as well as any special considerations you may have, will help us to guide you in your decision. You make the ultimate decision we are simply there to guide you.
8. Eight weeks. Your puppy is ready to go to their forever home! If you need your puppy to stay with us longer than eight weeks, we can arrange boarding for a fee of $30 a day. Some families prefer to send their puppy directly to our trainer for some additional socializing and training, before going home. Contact Janet at Skyview K9 for additional information and availability.
9. Going Home. We require that you have your puppy examined by your veterinarian within 72 hours of receiving him/her. This confirms your satisfaction that your puppy is in good health.
Puppies may be reserved by submitting a $500 deposit. Payments may be made by check, cashier’s check, cash, or paypal. Paypal payments may be sent to email@example.com Please note: There is a 3% transaction fee to use Paypal services. If you prefer to use a credit card you may do so by submitting through Paypal.
We would love for you to pick up your new family member in person at our home. If that is not an option we have several travel and shipping options available.
– We will make arrangements to meet those that live within a 60 mile radius of our home for an additional cost.
-At this time we prefer not to ship our puppies. Another option however is to fly into the Cincinnati airport to pick up your puppy, and then take him back with you in the cabin. I am happy to meet you there with your puppy. You must provide your own crate for travel.
We are available to answer any questions during the life of your doodle. Calls are always welcome and we enjoy receiving updates and pictures as your puppy grows!